DiMarzio 3" Clip Lock Nylon Black Guitar Strap
Nylon was DiMarzio's first choice for ClipLock Quick Release Guitar Straps. They chose automotive seatbelt material for its comfort, strength and durability. Unlike inexpensive polypropylene, nylon has a smooth, satin feel, allowing the guitar to slide freely during performance. The fabric conforms to your body and adds a new level of comfort, yet it is strong enough to hold over 100 pounds! Nylon ClipLock® Quick Release Guitar Straps come in assorted cool and classy colors and adjust in length from 43 to 63 inches (109 -160 cm), measured between the strap buttons. DiMarzio ClipLock Quick Release Guitar Straps were the first to feature the heavy-duty plastic clip that allows you to easily change from guitar to guitar with a little fingertip pressure. It is the most secure and unique fastening method available to safeguard your guitar. ClipLock Quick Release Guitar Straps attach securely to your guitar with two sturdy bushings and extra-long screws sized to fit the strap bushing screw holes on most electric guitars and basses.
- With integrated security system, Material: Nylon, Width: 80 mm, Colour: Black
- 3 Inch Nylon ClipLock® DD2800 Our wide ClipLock® guitar straps are the three inch version of our original ClipLock® straps.
- They're recommended for basses or heavy instruments requiring the support of a wider area of contact with your shoulder.
- he ClipLock® Quick Release Guitar Strap system is the most secure and unique fastening method available.
- Introduced in 1982, our straps were the first to feature a heavy-duty plastic clip that allows you to easily change from guitar to guitar or to remove the strap for storage.