EMG ACS Acoustic Guitar Pickup
Champion fingerstylist Pat Kirtley is only one of many players who have discovered the ACS, and only an active design can deliver the kind of frequency response, output, and quiet performance needed in a sound hole pickup. The ACS employs a unique internal preamp that's been tailored for the phase and frequency response of an acoustic guitar while still retaining a brilliant top-end favored in acoustic guitar tone.
- Acoustic sound hole pickup
- Amplified acoustic guitar tone without the feedback issues
- Offers a broader frequency range than a piezo pickup
- Authentic acoustic tone with enough volume to play alongside a large band
- Solderless install system