Seymour Duncan SH-2n Jazz Model Pickup, Neck
The Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup is for players who need an accurate, clear tone for fast jazz runs. The brighter sound has slightly less output and is a good match with most pickups. A popular combination is The Jazz™ in the neck with either a JB™ (SH-4) or Duncan Custom™ (SH-5) in the bridge. Four conductor cable. Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) Description Provides an articulate and clear tone. Great for fast runs. The brighter tone has slightly less output and is a good match with most bridge pickups. When distorted, the tone is full and bright. Smooth sustain. Compared to the SH-1 ‘59 Model, the Jazz has slightly less output and a more detailed treble response. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable. Complete Setup This is the Neck Position version. Often a Jazz neck is paired with an SH-4 JB (Seymour’s favorite combination) or SH-5 Duncan Custom in the bridge position for diverse tones. Guitars For balanced and warm instruments. Works especially well with mahogany bodies and rosewood fingerboards. Also works great with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars. Players Jerry Horton (Papa Roach): Neck Dave Mustaine (Megadeth): Neck Doug Pettibone: (Lucinda Williams): Neck
- For players who need an accurate, clear tone for fast jazz runs
- The brighter sound has slightly less output and is a good match with most pickups
- Popular combination: The Jazz in the neck & either a JB (SH-4) or Duncan Custom (SH-5) in the bridge
- When distorted, the tone is full and bright
- Ultra clean and clear for articulating jazz runs.