Seymour Duncan SHR-1 Hot Rails Single-Coil Sized Humbucker Pickup, Neck
Seymour Duncan's Hot Rails pickup is one of the highest out pickups Duncan makes, and also one of the most popular. The Hot Rails uses a pair of blades coupled with bulletproof ceramic magnet and rocking coil windings to make a pickup that's full and fat with a ton of sustain - perfect for classic rock, but also lending itself completely well to more aggressive tones such as garage rock or metal. Best of all, these humbuckers - and all their beefy tone - fits inside a single-coil-sized pickup. Add girth to your tone with the Hot Rails!
- SHR-1 Hot Rails are one of the highest output pickups Seymur Duncan makes
- It's a humbucker that fits into a normal single coil slot, so you get the noise canceling effect without cutting a large hole in your guitar
- The two thin blades with powerful coil windings give you the incredible sustain and a fat, full sound that's needed for playing heavier rock music
- This pickup responds to the subtlest finger movements
- Available in black or white Four conductor cable